Couples choose Chequessett Club as their ideal location for an authentic Cape Cod style wedding. Maybe that’s because Chequessett is as laid back and welcoming as the Cape Codders who call this club their “home away from home.” If you see a relaxed waterfront setting to host your wedding, commitment ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, anniversary or private party, Chequessett is the place for you!
The CYCC waterfront is your playground! Begin with your ceremony on our private beach, followed by cocktails on the covered deck of the Boathouse. The party then moves to the waterfront tent, with clear siding, for dinner. After enjoying your meal, the party continues at the Boathouse for dancing and dessert.
The Boathouse is particularly attractive for those who are searching for a rustic “barn” vibe wih gorgeous water views. The large open interior space features a hard wood ﬂoor, exposed beams and a built-in bar. The 72’ long covered deck runs parallel to our private beach, ideal for cocktail hour.
Introduce your guests to the relaxed charm of Cape Cod. Perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Sunday Brunch, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Celebrations, Reunions, etc.
- Guests will enjoy spectacular views of Wellfleet Harbor
- 44′ x 64′
- Space for 165 guests
- Clear siding all around that can be lowered in the case of inclement weather
- Hard-packed sand floor
- Bistro lighting
- Satellite bar
- Catering tent can be provided upon request
- Optional heaters, additional lighting and restroom trailers – fees apply
- Barn-style construction breathtaking views of Wellfleet Harbor and Great Island
- Tented deck with flaps that can be lowered in case of inclement weather
- Interior space with seating for 100 guests
- Quick transition into a dance floor space
- Stunning outdoor scene for wedding ceremonies and pictures
- Couples can exchange vows on the sand for a more intimate experience, surrounded by natural beauty
- Ceremonies, wedding receptions, elopments
- Wheelchair accessible
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
- Indoor and Outdoor options
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact Reven Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
508-349-3704 ext. 4
680 Chequessett Neck Road
PO Box 779
Wellfleet, MA 02667