WELCOME TO CHEQUESSETT
Come enjoy Golf, Tennis, Pickleball and Sailing. Our club is perched on the bluffs overlooking the Wellfleet Harbor!
NEWS & EVENTS
Chequessett Club Office is OPEN
• CLOSED on Saturday, September 16th due to the impending storm
• Monday~Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• September 21st will be the last Thursday Night Social!
Golf Fall Hours
• Sept 15 – 30, 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM
• Oct 1 – 14, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
• Oct 15 – 31, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
• Tee sheet should be manually blocked to support the time adjustments shown above
Golf Fall Events
• Peter Hall Event, Oct 25th, Time TBD
• Turkey Shoot, Nov 18th, 9:00 AM shotgun
• Thursday – Sunday, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM (longer hours on the weekends!)
HERRING RIVER PROJECT
Herring River – Golf Course Update 2024
Mosquito Control Plan 2023
GOLF | TENNIS | PICKLEBALL
- Golf Course Status : OPEN
- Tennis Courts Status : OPEN
- Pickleball Courts Status : OPEN
- Renew your golf handicap
Monday – Wednesday
Closed (including the bar)
Thursday – Sunday
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
(longer hours on the weekends!)
THE CHEQUESSETT CLUB
The Chequessett Club is located in the village of Wellfleet, Massachusetts in picturesque Cape Cod.
Our friendly staff provides a relaxed setting for all of our guests. Featuring a nine-hole semi-links golf course with separate tees to accommodate eighteen holes. As well as, three Novo Pro Turf tennis courts, two hard courts that can be set up for PickleBall, and a Waterfront Beach Club.
Our Club has beautiful venue spaces for waterfront weddings and special events. Enjoy freshly made breakfast daily, or lunch with a crafted cocktail overlooking our 9th hole or Wellfleet Bay!
Chequessett Club and Cuddy Kitchen are open, public welcome!
Discover all the benefits that come with our membership options!
Many couples have discovered Chequessett Club as the ideal location to have an authentic Cape Cod wedding.
We look forward to helping you create lasting memories in Cape Cod.
Register your child/children for a summer filled with Tennis, Pickleball, Golf, Nautical Activities, Swimming, Beach Games, Movement, and More!